Friday, February 11, 2011

Amazon Shout Outs

Roland D. Yeomans at Writing in the Crosshairs has released his debut novel, The Bear with Two Shadows.  It’s available at Amazon.com in Kindle format.  If you don’t have a Kindle, don’t worry, you can download a Kindle app for you computer, free of charge.  The cover art is by Michael Di Gesu, another fellow blogger.  Go check it out (click the pic for the Amazon link).

And while you’re there, check out “The Secret Passions of Twins,” the latest short story by Jaqueline Howett, also available on Kindle.  And check out her self-titled blog, too.

Congrats to all three of you!

6 comments:

  1. Ooo! Will have to go check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have a kindle. I'll check it out. The art by Michael is beautiful too (I'll pop over and let him know). Thanks for sharing. And, okay, a big poop heart might be nice. I shouldn't be "above" all that. Thanks for saying hi on my blog. Nice to meet ya, crusader.

    (Anyone who reads this is going to say, WTH? Poop heart? Sorry. Check it out at my blog for further clarification or just let your mind go crazy on your own).

    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the book around the blogosphere quite a lot recently and it seems like a lovely reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - brief, mega supportive, and lots of linky goodness... I bet they really appreciate it, too :)

    Oh and whoa. Poop heart. *mind goes crazy* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Don. My job as a rare blood courier kept me from seeing this gracious post until tonight. Hibbs, the bear with 2 shadows, rumbles his thanks, too! Roland

    ReplyDelete