Monday, April 11, 2011

I is for Nostalgia (Okay, so I can’t spell)

A to Z BLOGFEST - click "next blog" or "surprise" button on sidebar for more "A to Z"ers

I: I got nothing

I had planned to write all my A to Z posts in March and preschedule them so I wouldn’t have to struggle each day to rush in a post at the last minute.  Yeah, that happened.  I’ve been particularly busy these past few days (and anyone who knows me knows I’m normally busy, so there you go), and I haven’t had the time to devout to my posts that I would like.  I don’t want to drop out or skip any letters, so here is the biggest cop out so far.  Hopefully, it’ll be the last.

Capitol I–Sesame Street

Anyone over thirty-five or so should appreciate this.  Anyone under that, just chalk it up to crazy Gen-X nostalgia.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment