Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Go Away, I’m Writing Award

I got another award.  This one’s from Jodi at Turning the Page, a Literary Ramble.  It’s called the Go Away, I’m Writing Award.  Thanks Jodi!  It’s a coffee mug; how awesome is that?  I love coffee mugs.  I used to have a whole collection until my kids broke most of them.  This award come with no obligations but to pass it on, and since I didn’t play nice and share my last award, I am going to pass this one on.

Patricia at Simplicity in Volumes

Meredith at Fairy Tales and Cappuccino

Hannah at Musings of a Palindrome

These are all great blogs about not only writing, but the writer’s life, about everyday ordeals mixed with the hope and the drive to be Published.  They achieve what I strive for in my humble attempts at wit and relevance.  They certainly don’t need an award from me to validate there awesomeness, but they’re getting it anyway.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.

    I read through your Resolutions post too. I hope you can accomplish them all. They look like attainable goals.

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good award.... Writing is bliss isn't it? A reward in itself. I'm finally back at it now as the sproglets are back at school between bouts of snowboundness..... I'm sure that word's in the dictionary.

    ... coffee in a mug is pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! and the same to those now receiving it. I'll check them out
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments, everyone. And, Lou, if "snowboundness" isn't in the dictionary, it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dan, this is such a great award. Congratulations on receiving and thank you so much for passing it on to me. I really, really need it.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow Dan! You're hotter than hell right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve it, Patty.

    Thanks, Ben. It would seem that way, but I've got to tell you, no one is more surprised about that than I am.

    ReplyDelete