Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hitting the Campaign Trail

campaignShe’s at it again.  Rachel Harrie at Rach Writes the Third Annual Writer’s Platform Building Campaign.  Signup is through the end of the month.  What’s a Third Annual Writer’s Platform Building Campaign, you ask?  Remember the Crusaders?  No, not those.  More recent.  Anyway, it’s a way to increase traffic on the web by combining forces with like-minded bloggers.  It’s also a great way to discover new blogs and meet new people.  Who knows, you might even make a friend or seventeen in the process.

This comes at the perfect time for me.  I just went two months without a post.  Hopefully this will get me off my butt and prevent that from happening again.

Anyway, that’s all I have, so here’s a video of a cat doing something.

 

15 comments:

  1. Awh bless! Cute kitty. I plan to join the campaign trail. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that was funny! :) Hope you don't resemble a cat stuck in a hamster ball this upcoming Campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you, fellow Campaigner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm part of your YA group. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I just joined your YA group! Looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dan! I saw that you're in my YA group and wanted to drop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, just stopped by to say hello and that I'm in your YA group for the Campaign. I look forward to visiting more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Everyone!

    Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to the campaign!

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to be more active, too, Dan. I'm really going to try to do it this time, that's why I joined the campaigners! Looking forward to some good conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dan,
    I'm in your YA Platform Building group. Just stopped by to say "hi" and follow your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. *waves* from a fellow campaigner in the Science Fiction group! Now I have to go check out that ST post....!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dan,

    Just wanted to say hi. I'm in your YA group. Have fun!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just signed up for the campaign. I think I'm in your group, unless Rachel moves me around. Nice ot "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I'm part of your SF group. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, groupie! I'm in your YA group. I know I'm a little late with stopping by and introducing myself, but better late than never, right?

    The cat video is priceless! I think I'm going to go grab my kitten and see if it fits in my hamster ball. ;)

    ReplyDelete